Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Music

Reflection #4 Music Integration in the Classroom
After reading the text, working with music in class, and preparing your group presentation (as well as the other groups), what are your thoughts about using music in the classroom and particularly, how do you want to use music in your classroom?

I think using music in the classroom can be very helpful and is highly effective. Music has a way of sticking with us throughout our lives. If there is something that we want our students to know and remember we can teach it to them through a song and this way they are more likely to remember it because of a catchy tune. I love music and I think people in general respond to music in a positive way. I want to use music in my classroom to let the students have fun and so they can enjoy learning. I want to be able to help them create their work through music and the arts so it will be most memorable for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment